Thursday 29 August 2013

Another Oliver Tambourine

I'm talking about Wrestlerish's new single, 'Battle Ground' (http://m.soundcloud.com/wrestlerish/battle-ground)

But not the way you are expecting, nor is it what I feel the band are anticipating yet...

I'm not talking about the sound of their HUGELY popular and successful track off their debut album... But rather the fact that it was exactly that! Hugely successful! I'm very sure that this is where their new single will be heading! I really feel they are in the Wrestlerish sweet spot!

I'm sure the band were aiming away from the Oliver Tambourine'ism of their first album and I feel they have hit a bulls eye!

Melodies are flowing, beat is so contagious and the lyrical prowess of both the vocalists really finishes the mix off well!

If this is just a sample of what the rest of the album holds, I can not wait to hear the rest of it! Well done to Werner and all involved with this song and the album! Bring on 'Greater Goods and Lesser Evils'!!

Peace

-Nexo-

No comments:

Post a Comment