Sunday 18 August 2013

It has been a long time coming...



Finally I feel like I'm in a position to write again. 

Briefly started another blog, with a friend who shared the similar ideas of music. Unfortunately, due to other commitments, we both could not continue it.

Anyways, this has come from many forms of inspiration, the first two being: 

My desire to actually write and share information on various topics that I find intriguing! This has been an itch that has needed scratching for a very long time! This seems to be the only creative outlet I seem to have. I can't draw (bar a little tagging/grafitti), I most certainly can't sing, I can't play any instruments and I'm sure my girlfriend can attest that I am not anywhere near able to dance! So writing it is!

The other main reason for me starting this blog has been the inspiration I have drawn from local bloggers! Most prominently, in this case, has been @bangersandnash. The piece he wrote on Oppikoppi 3 years ago was what got me hooked on his blog and the idea of starting my own. This is somebody that is brilliant at what they do, and by what I can ascertain from his blog, he obviously really enjoys it too! His blog can be found at: http//www.bangersandnash.com 

I'm not really sure where I want to go with this blog (can hear and see Deborah going "Aha!", and point at the screen as i had advised her to decide what she wants to do with her blog) So for now it will be about what interests me. Local music scene, Obstacle Course Racing / Trail Running / Adventure Racing / Orienteering, my quest to be Tough Mudder ready should the franchise ever come here and then what ever seems to strike me at the time!

Peace

-Nexo-

No comments:

Post a Comment