Monday 19 August 2013

Pestroy


I'm busy indulging myself in the treat that I bought at Oppikoppi. This Pestroy USB is absolutely incredible!! 

It's so amazing to read, see and watch all the stuff they put onto this USB. It feels like I have hacked into their personal computers and am just free to browse through all their photos and videos!

For a band that I have loved this long (12+ years) and respect so much, it is an absolute privilege to be able to see the last 15 years worth of time and effort they have put in to become the brutal band that they are! 

I foresee a long night ahead with a lot of fist pumping and head banging!! 

Thank you to the guys from Pestroy for everything that they have done for the local music scene! The "Kings Of The Underground" never fail to disappoint. Every. Single. Song.

Peace

-Nexo-

No comments:

Post a Comment