Wednesday 28 August 2013

"It's just one of those days..."

"When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
You don't really know why, but you want to justify... Rippin' someone's head off!!"

This is exactly how I felt yesterday. I have always had a strong belief that Music Saves Lives. Not saying I was suicidal yesterday, but one song can totally change the way you see things... Right there and then! 

Limp Bizkit was very prominent in my teenage years and it is quite nostalgic to listen to their music every now and then. Certain songs from certain bands just hit the spot! Everybody has happy music, angry music, workout music, driving music, love music, break up music, meditation music, party music and so on and so on. The point is that without music many people would be emotionless or at least unable to express or comprehend what they were feeling. Many times when you hear a song, you really feel like that song is describing exactly how you are feeling! Sometimes you will look for a specific song because you know it will be what you need to hear and feel! 

Without music, we - the music lovers,would have no purpose! 

Now back to my "Break Stuff" day...

"And if my day keeps going this way, I just might break your fucking face tonight!!"


-Nexo- 


No comments:

Post a Comment